Visit Skate-home

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

SKATEBOARD FURNITURE: NEW FURNITURE IDEAS

On the web blog.skypak.de, published an article with photos about the furniture with skateboards
made for skate-home.
We recommend visiting its website: blog.skypak.de

We are always looking for new furniture ideas. I am a big fan of boardsports and I came across this great furniture. I was using old skateboard decks from my friends as shelves, the idea is pretty easy and you have a unique piece of furniture on your wall. The guys from skate-home took the old idea a step further and created a company that focuses on furniture made out of skateboards! The not only do the good old skateboard shelve, the also do chairs, armchairs, stools, mirrors and benches out of skateboards. Even if you are not deep inside the boardsport or streetart scene you will probably like the furniture from skate-home, it is unique and looks really smooth! I am a fan!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario